A little about me, I'm a polished, results-oriented and reliable music professional with extensive experience primarily in the music, recording and film industry. Principal strengths include: attention to detail, handling multiple tasks, taking initiative and meeting all deadlines.
Some Of My Accomplishments Are:
- Scored graduate student film “The Interview” from USC film school.
- Planned, composed, orchestrated and produced an 80 piece orchestral demo reel at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, California at the Eastwood Scoring Stage.
- Worked with Shawn Murphy (Scoring Mixer), Pete Anthony (Conductor) and many other top Hollywood A-List musicians.
- Selected by the Armenian Orthodox Archbishop for the western U.S. to compose an overture and orchestrate the Divine Liturgy Mass for full orchestra and choir for presentation at the Hollywood Bowl.
- Created Film Music Reel CD with over 60 minutes of music ranging from symphonic orchestral music to electronic music.
- Recorded Live, a 16-track Vocal and Instrumental Performance. Mixed project for CD.
My Computer Proficiencies are:
- Advanced proficiency with Windows 7, Mac OS X Mountain Lion, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Certificate of Completion for Adobe PhotoShop and CS5.
- Proficient in recording software DAW’s Pro Tools 8, Digital Performer 8, Mackie Traction 3.
- Certificate of Completion for Apple Final Cut Studio 2
- Proficient in all kinds of music software like Ozone 5, Waves, Omnisphere, RMX, Kontakt 5, Finale 2012, Vienna Instruments, EWQL Symphonic Choirs, EWQL Goliath, EWQL SD2, EWQL Pianos, Ableton Live 7, and Sony ACID Pro 7.
- California State University, Northridge
Scholarship in Piano Performance
- UCLA Film Scoring Program
Don Rae, Composer, CBS Music Supervisor
Film Scoring Credits:
- Pop The Question (Go Get Who? Films, Haywood Films, 2009)
- Pro-Choice, Pro-Life (Synthesis Cinema, 2009)
- Woman in the Baths (Varney Films, 2010)
- Traveling Through Life (Casualty Films, 2012)
- Senor Grubbies Commerical (Jeff Arballo Productions, 2013)